About Sale Deed
Sale Deed is a legal documents to transfer property from one person(Seller/Vendor) to another person(Buyer/Purchaser) of property/land/house. Sale deed is drafted and printed on a stamp paper.
Registration According to Section: 17 of "The Registration Act, 1908", the registration of a tangible immovable property is compulsory if the value of the respective property exceeds rupees 100/- and it is the registration of the property which makes the sale valid.
Required documents for sale deed drafting
- Previous sale deed copy
- Khata extract & Khata Certificate
- Tax paid receipt
- Aadhaar card of Seller/Vendor
- Aadhaar card of Buyer/Purchaser
Stamp duty and other expenses
|Stamp Duty||5.1%(on total valuation)||5.15%(on total valuation)|
|Registration Fee||1%(on total valuation)||1%(on total valuation)|
|CESS||0.5%(on total valuation)||0.5%(on total valuation)|
As per the new process the above fees has to be paid from the given link. click to generate challan.
Scanning fees will be different which will be generated once the registration process is completed.
Sale deed drafting process
- Understanding property details and requirement: Our Lawyer will call and discuss this with you.
- Our Lawyer will draft your sale deed after an initial discussion
- We will send you the sale deed draft for proof reading.
- After getting final confirmation, Sale Deed shall be printed on a non-judicial stamp paper of the value as prescribed by the state government.